Maritime Archaeology Ltd has undertaken a wide range of inshore and offshore archaeological projects over the last decade.
Here we present small selection of high-level projects covering submerged landscapes, wind farms, dredging areas and coastal management.
- East Anglia ONE historic anchor
- Mesolithic site at risk
- Is this the Santa Lucia wrecked in 1567?
- Consultants on Coastal Change- The Arch-Manche Project
- Ørsted Energy Gunfleet Sands Offshore Wind Farm
- Aggregate Licence Areas 396 and 435
- Sustainable Walney Extension Offshore Wind Farm
To find out how we can provide a bespoke archaeological service for your project, please contact us.