Examples of our work in this area can be viewed by following the links below:
- Consultants on coastal change
Helping to demonstrate how archaeology, art and maritime coastal heritage can be used to show long-term patterns of coastal change and the impact on human settlement.
- Archaeological Atlas of the 2 Seas
Enhancing our understanding of our European submerged cultural heritage.
- West Cowes Castle discoveries
Tudor structures investigated on the Isle of Wight.
- Historic Seascape Characterisation
Working with English Heritage between Hastings and Purbeck.
- Enhancing the National Monuments Record
Recommending solutions for the national recording agency.