We have successfully worked with many clients to deliver in-house training. Whether you are seeking to up-skill staff on your development or encourage best practice in community engagement, we can help with one of our popular seminars or create bespoke training to suit your needs.
Key training areas:
- Archaeological protocols, law and your obligations
- Reporting finds of archaeological interest
- Archaeological Written Schemes of Investigation for offshore wind farm projects
- Environmental Impact Assessment – marine archaeology (EIA)
- Geoarchaeology and environmental archaeology – the application of archaeological assessments in geotechnical surveys.
- Marine aggregate dredging and the historic environment
- UNESCO – Convention on the Protection of the Underwater Cultural Heritage
- Marine licensing and underwater and foreshore archaeology
- Health and safety in developments containing archaeology
- Effective community engagement
For more information on any of the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org