Maritime Archaeology Ltd employs experienced professional archaeologists who can respond quickly and efficiently to the high-pressure demands of the development sector.
In addition to drawing on over 30 years of experience gained through the work of the the Maritime Archaeology Trust, Maritime Archaeology Ltd has become an established company in the marine heritage sector and operates throughout the UK and internationally.
Completed projects to date have involved:
- A range of services in relation to Environmental Impact Assessment including; development of briefs, scoping, archaeological desk based assessment, field survey, investigation and assessment, mitigation recommendations, ES sections.
- Marine geophysical survey – coordination, management, archaeological advice and interpretation.
- Diving and field investigations including ports, harbours, marinas, submerged prehistoric landscapes and shipwrecks for commercial development and research.
- Strategic studies including large projects related to oil and gas areas, and UK wide thematic assessments.
- Specialist input into maritime archaeology and heritage aspects of successful fundraising applications, such as access reviews, audience development plans and option appraisals.
- A range of education and outreach services for schools, community groups and companies
A selection of our projects and clients have been included within our website.
In short, we offer a wide range of maritime archaeology and heritage related service. Please contact us with details of your requirements.