Maritime Archaeology Ltd. has undertaken a wide range of inshore and offshore archaeological projects over the last decade.
Here we present small selection of high level projects covering submerged landscapes, wind farms, dredging areas and coastal management.
- Mesolithic site at risk
- Is this the Santa Lucia wrecked in 1567?
- Consultants on Coastal Change- The Arch-Manche Project
- DONG Energy Gunfleet Sands Offshore Wind Farm
- Aggregate Licence Areas 396 and 435
- Sustainable Walney Extension Offshore Wind Farm
To find out how we can provide a bespoke archaeological service for your project, please contact us