Maritime Archaeology Ltd is an established company in the marine heritage sector operating throughout the UK and internationally.
We employ experienced professional archaeologists who can respond quickly and efficiently to the high-pressure demands of your project.
Completed projects to date have involved:
- A range of services in relation to Environmental Impact Assessment including development of briefs, scoping, archaeological desk based assessments, field surveys, investigation and assessments, mitigation recommendations, and ES sections.
- Marine Geophysical Survey – coordination, management, archaeological advice and interpretation.
- Diving and Field Investigations – including ports, harbours, marinas, submerged prehistoric landscapes, and shipwrecks for commercial development and research.
- Planning advice – including large projects related to oil and gas areas, and UK wide thematic assessments.
- Specialist input into maritime archaeology and heritage aspects of successful fundraising applications, such as access reviews, audience development plans, and option appraisals.
Our clients include:
- Andrew Josephs Associates
- Associated British Ports
- Chichester Harbour Comission
- DONG Energy
- English Heritage
- Cadland Renewable Energy Ltd.
- Greater Gabbard Offshore Winds Ltd.
- Hanson Aggregates Marine Ltd.
- Heritage Lottery Fund
- Historic England
- Isle of Wight Council
- Ministry of Defence
- National Trust
- Northern Archaeological Associates
- OPUS International Consultants
- Poole Harbour Comission
- Premier Oil
- Royal Haskoning
- Royal Yacht Squadron
- Scottish Power Renewables
- Southern Water
- Walcon Marine